We offer you advice and guidance in all aspects of business law and at all stages in the lifetime of your business, whether it is in formation, expanding or in difficulty:
– We can audit the legal and tax position of the firm and of its owner;
– Sales and purchases of companies and businesses;
– Company formations;
– Company secretarial and registrar services;
– Corporate restructuring (equity development, mergers, demergers);
– Tax planning;
– Assistance in the event of tax audits and of litigation with fiscal authorities;
– Advice and assistance in labour law;
– Advice and support in commercial matters;
– Drafting and auditing of commercial contracts, general terms and conditions of sale, etc;
– Drafting, management and sale of commercial leases.
The legal environment of all types of businesses is a highly specialised area in which we offer you our expertise and support. Instructing us is the best way to prepare the groundwork for your business development: you give yourself legal protection and limit the risk of litigation.
However in the event of litigation, whether as defendant or initiator of proceedings against customers, clients or suppliers, we are there to help.
We have particular experience in the context of insolvency proceedings in the commercial courts. We support, assist and advice the owners and management of businesses in difficulty during such proceedings, which are of course major turning points in the life of your enterprise, and can prepare the filing of your insolvency petition, defend the owners, managers and directors where their personal liability may be invoked and advise and assist where the owner has personally guaranteed the business’ liabilities.
We appear in the courts in Boulogne sur mer, all over the Côte d’Opale and throughout France.
Get in touch, we can help.